Puppy Foundations II (5-Weeks)
Puppy Foundations II
In Puppy Foundations I, your puppy learned foundation skills to prepare them for advanced Puppy Foundations II. These additional skills will build upon the foundation behavior skills your puppy learned as a beginner. At this next level, we will cover a variety of "safety skills". Expected curriculum 5-week session:
- How to "Stay and Release" from "place"
- Loose Leash Walking- your dog will learn to walk on a ‘loose leash’ without the pulling.
- Engage/Disengage- your dog will learn to ignore distractions in the environment.
- Leave-It- Your dog will learn to ‘leave illegal objects
- Reliable Recall - Your dog will learn to come every time they are called.
Up to 10 months
Get Started--> Puppy Training Form